1 ElementNotSelectableException: Occurs when an element is not selectable.
2 ElementNotVisibleException: Element is present in the DOM but it is not visible. So WebDriver is unable to interact with the element.
3 NoAlertPresentException: This exception occurs when there is no Alert is present in the DOM. So WebDriver couldn’t be switched to the Alert.
4. NoSuchElementException: Occurs when element is not found in the DOM.
5. NoSuchFrameException: This exception occurs when target frame doesn’t exist to switch to.
6. NoSuchWindowException: Occurs when target window doesn’t exist.
7. StaleElementReferenceException: It occurs when a reference to an element is stale.
Stale means element is no longer appears on the DOM.
Reasons for StaleElementReferenceException:
- Element present inside an iFrame may have refreshed.
- Page may have refreshed or you are no longer on the same page.
- The element may have been removed or re-added to the page.
8. TimeoutException: Occurs when there is no enough time for the command to execute.
9. ScreenshotException: Screenshot capture was impossible.