Top Selenium Interview Questions:
1. Can you tell me about yourself?
2. Can you explain about your latest project?
3. What is the difference between selenium and other automation tools in the market?
4. What are different types of testing?
5. Where would you see yourself in the next 5 years?
6. Can you explain inheritance in java? Have you used inheritance in your projects?
7. Write a program to find the prime number.
8. Write a program to find the pascal triangle.
9. What is a framework?
10. Can you tell me the annotations used in TestNG?
11. What is the difference between String and String buffer?
12. Difference between array and array list?
13. How to convert string to int?
14. How to swap numbers without using 3rd variable?
15. Do you know collections in java?
16. Which framework are you using in your project?
17. Do you know SQL. (inner join, Outer join etc)
18. Can you write a code to read values from excel. (Code may not be 100% correct).
19. Can you write a code to write values in to excel.
20. Can you tell me the types of xpath? And which one is better?
21. How to take screenshot in selenium web driver?
22. Do you know about frames?
23. What is the difference between method overloading and overriding?
24. What is JVM, JRE and JDK?
25. What is abstraction?
26. Can you tell me the types of polymorphism?
27. Palindrome code.
28. Why are you looking for job switch?
29. What are the top 3 challenges you had faced in your projects?
30. Can we handle window based popups with selenium?
31. How do you handle window based popups?
32. Explain different types of locators in selenium?
33. Write a code to select dropdown in selenium?
34. What is the difference between findElement() and findElements() method?